Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where Oh Where Has The Blogger Gone?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEk.

I now understand what happens to blogs when they start out great guns and then just sort of slide off into Neverneverland. I got so busy vacationing that coming home (i.e., back to the hotel room) and creeping into the big comfy bed with the hundreds of soft pillows was more important then spending time on the computer.

BUT -

I did discover that I can't go and go and go anymore like I once could. I think it's a combination of my physical problems and the drugs I take to combat those problems. It seems to work better, I seem to work better, if I do one day of sightseeing stuff and one day resting. Watching tv, reading books, hanging with friends, whatever. I feel a little guilty, that I'm on vacation, dammit, and I should be out DOING SOMETHING, but by NOT seeing everything that I want to see, then I have a wonderful reason to come back and visit that place again. And again.

So I will pick up this blog where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment